Internship Quality Manager For Product In Production – Manufacturing Tsr
By using the following access keys you can jump directly to the respective links:
1 Job openings
2 Speculative application
3 My career
4 Job subscription
6 Login / Logout
Home / Job openings / Quality Manager for Product in Production Manufacturing TSR
Quality Manager for Product in Production Manufacturing TSR
– Knowledge of manufacturing and test processes;
– Problem solving and traceability skills;
– Quality analysis and reporting skills;
– Knowledge of FMEA and control plan;
– Knowledge of quality standards ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA 6.3, VDA 6.5, IPC A610 class 3;
– Knowledge of statistics SPC, MSA;
– Experiences in audits;
– MS Office;
– Advanced English knowledge.
What we offer :
– Project based travel opportunities;
– New technologies, new equipment;
– Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents;
– Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology;
– Excellent career opportunities both in technical and managerial area;
– Competitive salaries.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of 37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
There was no result matching your search criteria.
Engineering, Manufacturing Operations and Production, Quality
Continental specialists from various disciplines are making the most of their innovative prowess to promote automated driving.
86 total views, 1 today