Full-Time Bilingual International Logistics Assistant
Laurus is an importer and distributer of chemical raw materials for the manufacturing industry. We are looking for someone to handle duties regarding our international shipments and who has majored in business or languages (finished all undergraduate courses).
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter that addresses how you meet the qualifications of this position.
Provide high level support and assistance to our sales team regarding communications with foreign suppliers in China, Europe and India.
Duties and responsibilities
– Gets pricing and negotiates pricing from our logistics suppliers, either for our sales quotations or for our actual shipments, and calculates the corresponding costs.
– Handles the shipment documentation, progress and updates with our customers, when required.
– Learns basic chemical concepts and terms used regularly in our chemical business.
– Makes sure that the documentation for our shipments is correctly issued, directly requesting any corrections with our product vendors or our logistics suppliers.
– Processes incoming shipments with our logistics suppliers and coordinatesreceipt of the import at our warehouse.
– Requests suppliers that they send sample products according to our customers? needs, and tracks the receipt of said samples. This is done in close coordination with our chemical engineer, who handles our samples inventory.
– Tracks progress of importations and handles any issues that may arrive. Alerts all parties involved.
– Any other task as assigned by management.
Hours and payroll type:
Monday to Friday, 8:
30am – 5:
30pm with one hour lunch break, occasionally nights and weekends, depending on the status of our shipments.
on small business payroll (PyME)
Duracin del contrato:
S/.1,500.00 – S/.2,500.00 per month
Everyone at the office wears double masks, the medium risk employees get covid testing regularly, employees who can adequately work from home do so.
– English (required)
46 total views, 1 today